site image

About Us

|
|
|
|

OUR HERITAGE

site image

Established in 1935 by J. A. Ward and J. W. Wilson, Ward Wilson Funeral Home has taken pride in serving the families of Dothan and the Wiregrass area. 

Located in the area where Justice Park now stands, the original Ward Wilson Funeral Home building began in was known as the Crawford Home. The picture shown here was taken from a post card. 

In 1955, Ward Wilson Funeral Home relocated to Woodland Drive where it remained for over 50 years. 

Since 2007, Ward Wilson Funeral Home’s tradition of caring and excellence is continuing at its current location on Hartford Highway. 

© 2017 Ward-Wilson Funeral Home. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS